Sunday, December 12, 2010

Aven Comstock


The year was 2006, and Aven and I had just graduated from High School. For me, it was the magical summer between high school and college, where I still lived at my parents house in Missoula, yet was counting down the days until I moved 200 miles away to Bozeman. I skated as much as I could and was very interested in photography, especially of the skateboarding variety. This spot was an existing jersey barrier that someone had poured concrete onto, making a skate-able transition. This was the only time I had ever skated it, and now it is defunct. I was just figuring out how to use my off-camera flash, and I am surprised that this came out as good as it did. This photo just reminds me of skateboarding in high school with good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment